Stephen found these yesterday. They are the rules that were carefully crafted by me, him, Miss B and Meagle over the course of our trip to Armageddon in Wellington last April (read about Armageddon-it).
All road trips have their special memories, and this is the artifact of ours. Enjoy our randomness.
Rules for the Wellington Trip
- Megan may not eat Doritos before 7:30am.
- Bronwen can only be annoying between 10-10:15pm daily.
- Stephen can only play Bejewelled Blitz for 5 hours per day.
- Bebe must eat every two hours.
- Bebe is not allowed to say stupid shit….. Oh wait… SHE CAN’T HELP IT!!!!!
- Nos mo king.
- The first rule of the Wellington Trip is DON’T MENTION THE WELLINGTON TRIP.
- Megan is aloud to coulor in Bronwen’s coulering book bitween 7.30 to 8.00am.
- What happens on the trip stays on Facebook.
- No hanky panky at any time on the train, ferry, at the hotel and on the plane.
- Bronwen must buy Megan, Stephen and Bebe breakfast and lunch.
- Rule 11 is not hapning and is not a rule.
- No crying what so ever, if this occurs the person crying must go on the viewing platform until further notice.
- It is not ‘four house’, it is ‘four houses’ or ‘the fourth house’. This rule applies to the other houses too.
- Complainers get sent to the naughty corner.
- The naughty corner is defined by those not sitting in the naughty corner. It is an area designated by said non-naughties.
- Puking must be contained within sickbags. No throwing up in Bronwen’s handbag.
- Having a tantrum and crying will not get you what you want, therefore you must remain calm if you feel sick or if you don’t get your way.
- If someone has been jinxed, then calling them Bebe to unjinx is PERFECTLY FINE because it is a name even if it’s not the one on the birth certificate.
- Rule 19 is invalid as from now. Brigid can only be un-jinxed by someone who says her full name (the name on her birth certificate) ‘Brigid Susan Thompson’.
- There shalt be no frivolous rules.
- People who make rules that invalidate other rules will get a spanking and sent to bed with no dinner. The exceptions to this rule are rule 12 and rule 20 which were passed before rule 22 came into effect and therefore pre-date it.
- The person that gives the spanking is evil and will receive one back.
- The three Frompson girls are allowed to look and wink at cute boys, even if they have a boyfriend. However, the Frompson male is not allowed to look at other girls as that would just be wrong.
- Bronwen will NOT move around heaps when she is in bed as Megan gets annoyed.
- Bronwen is alould 2 go on bb and daddys bed bitween 9.2.6.
- No stating the obvious, NO MATTER WHAT!