Well, it’s 2011 and I can finally say, “I’m getting married this year”.
We’ve done pretty much everything that needs to be done, and have spent the past few weeks tidying up all the loose ends:
- Organised the rings
- Contacted the venue, caterer, band, photographer, celebrant
- Organised the bridal shower/stag day
- Organised the making of the wedding dress (this one was complicated and took me a while!) and picked up the flower girl/bridesmaid dresses
- Organised hair and makeup
- Printed the invitations and readied them for sending
- Booked all the honeymoon accommodation
- Finished the wedding website.
The website has been our holiday project. We wanted to have one place people can go to get information about what we are doing. It’s been a fun and challenging task, and we finally have it in a shape that we are ready to share with you. So I give you our work-in-progress: www.applekeep.com/Castle/Turret.html