We’ve done most of the planning and organising for our honeymoon now – as much as we are going to.
- Booked, paid for and picked up our tickets. Actually, there is no tickets. In this modern digital age, we’ve been issued an itinerary and we don’t need a ticket to travel. So much easier, since it’s one less thing to worry about forgetting to bring!
- Booked and paid for our rental car – we are picking up a car at Heathrow when we arrive and using it for 3 weeks.
- Booked a transit hotel in Singapore for our 6-hour stop over. This hotel is such a great idea! We can have a shower, a lie-down, grab something to eat and even work out in their gym if we want.
- Booked our first night’s accommodation in Brighton. We are staying at the grand-looking Royal Albion Hotel on the beach front.
- Been buying GBP while the going is good. I have a OneSmart card that gives a good rate and means that when we are in the UK we are spending in the local currency (so no conversion charges for every purchase). We’ve set aside all the money we need for the trip – now we just need to save for the luxuries.
Now all we have to do is wait for February 29th to roll around!
I am so excited for you both> You will have such fabulous memories to look back on! xx