I’m a fan of the hold-all handbag. In fact my current bag is small by my standards, hardly holding anything at all!
- Scarf in case it gets cold
- Hand cream
- Pouch for paracetamol / ibuprofen / tampons
- Pouch for my earphones
- Other pouch for my other earphones
- Pouch containing USB watch charger x2, lightning cable x 2, micro USB cable x 2, display port-HDMI adapter, display port-VGA adapter, 35mm-lightning adapter, pen, pocket knife, flash drive, spare Apple pencil nib, sim-slot extractor tool
- Glasses and case
- Sunglasses and case
- Battery pack
- Key holder
- Key card for work
- Wallet containing debit/credit cards, money, vouchers, most-used loyalty cards, lightning cable, car keys, lipgloss, Trackr
- Wallet containing less-used loyalty card
- $20 Kathmandu voucher
I usually also have my phone and iPad in there, and also a snack and a water bottle, but I tool those all out last night to use/eat/drink them.